Posted on 8:52 PM

Mon, Oct 20... Monday Morning Real Trucking!

By Lynette at 8:52 PM

9:00 a.m. arriving at the broker's to drop our load. There have been many times I'm thankful I am only a passenger. Today was one of them!

This is where we are delivering... someone has got to move!! Patience is a virtue with truck driving.

I've heard it said that if you can survive being an OTR driver... you can survive anything!

With Trapper's ability to maneuver this truck in spaces that I can't imagine... the trailer is unhooked from the cab and we are free!

Getting out has got to be easier than getting in!

As we were heading back to the terminal, I couldn't help but notice the similarity of Laredo to an ant hill. There are trucks every where. One was running down the street with the trailer doors open.
It's crazy here... especially on Monday's!



















Back at the terminal, we are still 60 something on the board. We decided to go to the laundry and do the bed coverings. Plus that means we can get one of those really cool breakfast burritos they make here!
We messed around all day. Talked to some drivers that were waiting along with everyone else, showers, and I spent a little while looking for my pictures from Mexico.... until Trapper reminded me that we haven't been there.... Yet! (Inside joke...)

0 comments