Posted on 6:10 PM

Sat, Nov 29.... Happy Birthday Trapper!

By Lynette at 6:10 PM

Happy Birthday Trapper!

I have to say, living on the road and sneaking and buying a birthday cake is impossible, especially being together 24/7.

Yesterday, as we were doing laundry and the weekly trip to the grocery store, I did manage to pick up this little "one serving" cake, a card, and candles! I was tickled!

I would have been more tickled if I had known what kind of cake this was... the name of it was in Spanish????

I had to stash the cake in the fridge and hope Trapper didn't need a soda while I was in the terminal showering. Luckily he didn't!

Last night, after dinner, I decided I better go ahead and light the candles! Although, his birthday wasn't until today....

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

0 comments