Posted on 11:27 PM

Sun, Nov 23.... Loaded and Leaving LA

By Lynette at 11:27 PM

According to Trapper we were finally loaded at 5:30 a.m. I must be getting accustomed to the truck rocking while they load it... I slept right through the process. Guess I was tired....

We are really heavy... 45,000 lb load.... but no mountains... we're only going to Sioux City, IA. I checked the weather and it looks like they are getting snow today. Will I see more snow?

We stopped in Joplin, MO... CFI Headquarters... to fuel and get the tractor and trailer inspected. This is a requirement if you are running through Joplin. Here we are in the inspection bay... our trailer has a seal leaking, so we have to get it fixed before leaving....

Trailer problem corrected we are back on our way. Kansas City, MO gas is $1.49. I don't remember the last time I saw gas this cheap. I did a double take!

Our legal driving limit is dictating we stop in Council Bluffs, IA for the night. We will have about 100 miles to drive in the morning to make our delivery in Sioux City, IA at 11:30 a.m.

0 comments