Posted on 11:21 PM

Mon, Dec 1 .... Getting Back In the Swing

By Lynette at 11:21 PM

Boy... take a couple of days off with no itinerary, showers within walking distance, food readily available and a good cup of coffee at all times .... well, it's hard to get back in the swing of things! I feel like I've been sent to the moon.... a little disoriented shall we say. I'm having trouble getting back into our routine.

Our day today started early. Please note... early to me is not necessarily early to everyone else. I was awaken suddenly by the pepper shaker falling off the shelf... on to my head... accompanied by this really loud bang! Ok, I thought, we must be docked at the customers! Trapper had to "back over" the dock hooks. Some docks are not super trucker friendly.

About 7:30 a.m. we left Nacogdoches, TX (the oldest town in TX by the way) and headed north. Today will take us through the rest of TX, through AR, and just into MO. We need to drive about 600 miles today so we can be at our delivery place in Waukesha, WI on Tuesday night. We deliver there on Wednesday morning.

I think I'll put my space suit on now and go for a moon walk...

0 comments