Posted on 9:54 PM

Thurs, Jan 22... No Appt Necessary!

By Lynette at 9:54 PM

I couldn't hang with my driver last night, I crashed about an hour before we stopped last night. Mornings like this start with me peering out the window to see my surroundings and try to figure out where we are!

With all the CFI trucks around, I realized we were at the terminal in West Memphis. Trapper hurried off to shower but I passed... choosing to stay in the truck, straighten up, read the news and drink coffee.

Moving out quickly... we are back on track to be in Waco, TX tonight. We deliver Friday morning at 7:00 am. It's going to be one of those "push all the hours" to the max and limited stopping days.

Our only planned stop was at the terminal in Lancaster, TX. We took ony long enough for me to shower and to get fuel. This was good with me... gave me a chance to put the snow boots away, slide on a pair of capri's and be a perfectly happy camper... out of all my winter get up!

I noticed on the bill of lading that appointments were not necessary at the Budweiser plant. This worked out perfectly for us... we hurried today, no delays, and minimal stopping... arrived at the Budweiser plant, unloaded, and made it to a truck stop with just a few "legal" minutes left.

This worked perfectly for us. We will be on the board first thing in the morning!

Being exhausted tonight... sleep was the main focus! (Here's the google map for this trip.)

View Larger Map

0 comments