Posted on 6:04 PM

Our Florida Office for Today

By Lynette at 6:04 PM


Our office today has been located in Miami, FL! It's about 80 degrees, light breeze, a little overcast... who could ask for more?

Here we are backed in to the dock. A little hard to see us between the palm trees!



It's a little noisy, we're sitting right beside the run way at Miami-Dade airport. I kept waiting for the airport security to come running over and confiscate my camera... me and this camera! Luckily, they didn't. That's so embarrassing when that happens. (Remember Mexico?)


It's 6:30 pm, our appt is at 7:00 pm... maybe we'll be loaded soon and on our way. I guess I should find a place to stop for the night... ok, I have to go to work now....

1 comments

Mark Krusen on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at 7:57:00 PM EDT  

Ah 80 degrees. Must be nice. It only got into the upper 40's with rain here today. Thanks for taking the picture of the palm trees. I at least can live vicariously through them.