Posted on 10:49 PM

Mon...Oct 19.... Here we go again!

By Lynette at 10:49 PM

I'm tardy with my updates... I know...

We arrived at the terminal in Lancaster, TX on Sunday around 3:00 pm. We have been at the terminal all day, reseting hours. Love being at the terminals... showers anytime!

We pick up tonight, Monday night, in Irving, TX (west of Dallas) and deliver this load 253 miles away in Houston, TX at 4:00 AM on Tuesday. We then have to scoot onto LaPorte, TX and pick up at 10:00 tomorrow morning and that loads will take us to Alexandria, MN to be delivered on Friday morning at 7:00 am.

I've already checked the weather and no snow... that works for me...I got my "snow measured in feet" last year!

Oh well... no sleeping tonight! Gotta keep the driver awake!

I've got some really neat things to post about our trip from CA to TX, but it will have to be another day. Truck is moving....

0 comments