I would be lying if I said my day started early... Trapper's started at 3 a.m. so we could make our first delivery at 7:00 a.m. in Wichita Falls, TX. I think my day started when we backed into the dock!

We had another delivery, Lowe's stores, at 1:00 p.m. in San Angelo, TX. This is where I day stopped. Luckily, there was a Wal-Mart close by.

We sat at Wal-Mart and sat at Wal-Mart some more.... not much to say, huh... until at last the Qualcomm beeped at 5:30 p.m. and let us know we were picking up at 8:00 a.m. in Seminole, TX. Finally! I have something to do now! I get to do a little trip planning.

Since our 14 hours were completely up for the day, we will be leaving at 3:00 a.m. yet again.

Thursday:
The alarm went off just about the time I was calling it a day. I am such a night owl. We would be a perfect team... that's another story....

We arrived at our pick up about an hour early... we are going to be hauling peanuts! 46k pounds of LOOSE p'nuts!!!! We backed up to this conveyor belt to get loaded. Very interesting!

We left San Angelo, TX this morning at 3 and it was 72 degrees, a little north in Seminole, TX it was 42 degrees with a little sleet mixed in.

At least we're not in WY or CO.... we have friends stuck in WY in FEET of snow with the interstates closed. I'm thankful!

I just wonder how they are going to get these p'nuts out?????

0 comments