Posted on 10:39 PM

Tuesday, August 12... Headed South

By Lynette at 10:39 PM

Today, I'm sure has been a really long day for Trapper. He dropped the load early this morning and crashed out! Then he gets beeped around 8:00 am to pickup a load in Cleveland, OH and deliver it at 5:00 am Wednesday in Jackson, TN. He'll arrive late in Jackson, TN and have to get up early to deliver. Hopefully, he can catch some sleep before he's off to another destination unknown.


View Larger Map

As for me today... just work and still cleaning out things. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate over time. I'm a very organized type person and this mess is driving me crazy! I'm almost to the point of saying the heck with it and trashing it all!!!!!!! I keep asking myself, "do you really need this?" Maybe I'm just getting old and tired of moving things around! LOL

0 comments