Posted on 9:04 PM

Wednesday, August 13... Headed to Joplin, MO

By Lynette at 9:04 PM

Trapper left Jackson, TN this morning and DH'd to West Memphis, AR. Dropped a trailer, picked up an empty, and was on his way to get loaded... got loaded and was on the road to Joplin, MO.

I talked to him after I was released from my cubicle this evening and he was sitting at Baskin-Robbins! Well, I thought, that's nice... We've been talking about trying out a new diet and he says, "I'm starting my diet tomorrow, so I thought I'd stop and indulge!" I knew better! When he's under load he doesn't stop for anything!!

Truth is the trailer didn't "feel right" to him while he was driving so he stopped to check it out. This newer trailer has the super singles on it and one was growing a brain... Trapper's words exactly. If you're running super singles on the cab and trailer does that make you a 10-Wheeler? Just doesn't sound right. Maybe everyone should refer to them as "Big Rigs". Counting wheels may get confusing!

Here's today's map!


View Larger Map

0 comments