That was my comment earlier today when Trapper said, "Hey, guess where I'm headed?" My reply, "Where?" His answer, "Back to West Memphis." As fate would have it, He is back in West Memphis, AR and headed for Fairfield, CA to deliver on Tuesday. Here's the fate part... he said, a couple of months ago, that he would be in CA when I had to take my daughter to college! Well... he is! Did he plan this? I don't really think so, it's just funny how things work out.

We're trying to figure out how we're going to get together when he comes to get me. Back and forth in the conversation about it... is he going to highlight and pick me up or maybe we'll just conveniently cross paths. Who knows. I guess it will work out however we decide or he decides, rather.

In the mean time, his house is still in the midst of remodeling, my place looks like a tornado hit it. I'm going to move some things to his house this weekend and then I guess the rest will go at some point in time. I have a lot to do!

I have a new zip code in my future.

Here's the map!


View Larger Map

0 comments