Posted on 11:00 PM

Mid August Review

By Lynette at 11:00 PM

This week is ending on a good note... I just hope I will be able to keep up from the passenger seat.

Trapper had the arm rest put on my seat today while he was in Joplin, MO and he got two new steer tires. Good thing...

A quick map to map out this weeks travels minus the little back and forth from West Memphis, AR to Joplin, MO. I'm only showing it once.

I read in Newsweek where tonnage has been down, however; it showed an increase this past month. Maybe that explains the slower miles or shorter runs, shall I say. They are anticipating slower tonnage for the 4th quarter. Let's hope not. I read a lot of articles referring to too many trucks chasing too little freight. The owner/operators I'm sure are feeling this alot more than the company drivers, but rest assured... everyone is feeling it. Diesel prices have fallen a little. It's sad when we rejoice gas going down to $3.68/gallon! We consider this low??

And this weeks map!


View Larger Map

0 comments