Posted on 10:57 PM

Tuesday, August 19... What Time Zone?

By Lynette at 10:57 PM

Life on the road is bound to be crazy... Trapper's week started yesterday by still driving to CA. He arrived at his destination today, Tuesday, was finally unloaded and reloaded by "whatever time it was." Let's see it was 7:00 pm eastern time, 6:00 pm Central (his time) and 4:00 pm Pacific.. at the place he was delivering. This is so confusing. I know I will mess something up!

I delivered my youngest this past weekend to her new address... she's away now at college. What a change for me! A lot of changes going on. I drove with her to college, spent the whole day, started back into my 4.5 hr drive home and decided to spend the night. I got up Sunday morning, drove the rest of the way home, packed up some stuff, ran to Trapper's (2 hours away), unloaded, reloaded, spent the night and was back in Charlotte, NC on Monday morning at 9:30 am. I was a little late for work, but who's counting... I'll be quitting soon!

I still can't wait to get on the road. Actually, I can't wait to finally be with Trapper. I love talking to him, but after all these months, I'm ready to be there.

He's on the way to Seattle, WA to deliver on Thursday!


View Larger Map

3 comments

Unknown on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 12:04:00 PM EDT  

We are headed to Puyallup, WA near Seattle for a Thursday morning delivery. Is Trapper an owner/operator or company driver? Let me know his truck number and description, and I'll be looking for you when you get out on the road.


Lynette on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 10:33:00 PM EDT  

Hi Diane, thanks for the note! Trapper drives for CFI (which is now Con-Way). Big Red Rig with CFI on top and the number is 22292. I don't know exactly where he is headed... close to Seattle, WA. I think about 20 miles north.


Unknown on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 11:39:00 AM EDT  

Once you're out on the road and on the West coast, you'll have to look for us, we are in a green TWT truck #296. I'll keep my eyes open for you as well!