Posted on 8:28 PM

Sunday, Sept 1.... Headed Home via Georgia!

By Lynette at 8:28 PM

What a weekend! I decided once Trapper told me he highlighted home, that I better get my butt in gear. So... packed up yet more stuff and headed to his house. I think I am getting down to the last little bit. I have 3 stacks... Trapper's house stuff, my Truck stuff, and my goodwill pile. My truck pile is the smallest. He told me today, "It'll be just like camping... you'll have fun!" He knows I hate camping!

He was finally dispatched today from El Paso, TX to LaCrosse, GA. He should be home on Thursday. I hope Gustav doesn't impede his travels.


View Larger Map

1 comments

Unknown on Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 1:29:00 PM EDT  

I can't believe how much we are alike. I too do not like camping, but you know, once you are on the truck, and enjoying each other's company, and see the country, how you live in the truck will just become your way of life. I'm so excited for you!