Posted on 11:49 PM

Tuesday, Sept 2.... The Countdown

By Lynette at 11:49 PM

Trapper and I should be a reality tv show. I can just see the camera people trying to keep up.

Today was stressful. Trapper decided to change his normal route because of the remnants of Gustav. He decided to stop in West Memphis, AR, which ended up with tornado watches all evening. I was worried, but again, I'm a worrier. All turned out fine.

This weekend, tropical storm Hanna may impede our plans a little. Depending if this ts decides to become a hurrican and come inland on the coast of SC, then Trapper's family will be visiting until the coast is clear. If the storm goes more north, then I will be on the way to get my daughter, who is attending school on the NC coast.

Last week, when a wisdom tooth of mine starting giving me problems, Trapper said, "Don't worry about. If you don't get around to having it pulled at home, when we get to Laredo, TX, I will take you across the border, give you a bottle of tequila, and let Dr. Phillipe pull it." WONDERFUL! After we talked, it took me about 10 minutes to call and make an appointment. I was going to have no part of crossing the border, eating the worm, and seeing Dr. Phillipe. Having a tooth pulled rates right up there with being buried alive and drowning! But, hey, the tooth came out today!!! LOL

I turned my resignation in today at my real job. My part time job, I said my goodbyes over the weekend. It's been an emotional day. Only 4-5 more days....

0 comments