Posted on 9:36 PM

Wed, Oct 22... West Memphis, AR

By Lynette at 9:36 PM

After we received our dispatch last night, we decided to drive part of the trip. We stopped for the night at CFI/Conway’s terminal in northern TX. I tried staying awake with Trapper, but I had to call it a night. He drove a couple more hours and called it a night too.

This morning, I’m letting him sleep, and I’m going to venture to the terminal. It’s pouring down rain and colder than it was in Laredo. I think I should bring coffee back for us!

Not being in a huge hurry, we left around 2:00 p.m. and drove on to West Memphis, AR. Arriving there is a nice relief. Maybe we’ll get back on a day schedule now.

We dropped our loaded trailer and waited on another load. Maybe this load will take us home. We’re keeping our fingers crossed.

Deciding it was dinner time… off to the nearby Mexican restaurant! Ola!

0 comments