Heads Carolina... tails California.... I'm choosing Heads!

We were dispatched this morning to go to Lebanon, TN drop a trailer and pick up a load that is going to Kernersville, NC. Which means we will be within an hour of the house but we've got to go right passed!

It's funny... we've been out almost 8 weeks, but once you decide it's time to go home.... It Is Time To Go Home! We're both ready to get there or say the heck with it and stay out!

Anyway... we make it to Lebanon, TN, drop the trailer and go back to Nashville, TN and pick up our load that is going to Kernersville, NC.

We spent the night, Friday night, at the Conway yard. Trucks moving around all night. I'm not sure either of us slept well... As soon as I get up I'm on the Qualcomm... not good... the new trailer number I sent them was actually in Mexico... needless to say... Trapper got a phone call wanting to know exactly what trailer we had! Oops... my bad!

It took us all day to get this done... Saturday we will be moving towards home...

0 comments