Posted on 10:07 PM

Sat, Oct 25 ... My Old Stompin' Grounds

By Lynette at 10:07 PM

Being from Tennessee... I like traveling through the state.... we left Nashville, TN this morning... rain and cold... Nashville hasn't changed much since I was here last. Traffic is the same!

We're not in a big hurry for this trip... we don't deliver until Monday.








We pass the exit that takes me back to my roots!















And then we decided to stop at a flea market just before you get to Gatlinburg. I asked Trapper if he wanted to tour through downtown Gatlinburg in the truck... he laughed.

My favorite part of the trip on I-40 East is after leaving Gatlinburg headed toward the Smokies. I've always thought this was gorgeous.

We ended our trip today in Mocksville, NC. It was a nice day... getting to play at the flea market was probably the best part!

0 comments