Posted on 3:30 PM

Fri., Nov 7... Truckin' Truckin'

By Lynette at 3:30 PM

We decided to bust butt to get to Laredo, TX so hopefully we can get out of Laredo quickly.


Today we'll drive about 600 miles and travel through the rest of TN, AR, and onto TX. Our plan is to stop at the Lancaster, TX terminal that CFI has. The remaining part of the trip will be just a few hours from Lancaster, TX to Laredo, TX.

We took a lesser used route leaving White Bluff, TN. What gorgeous country. My Dad calls TN "God's Country". I never really understood that phrase until I was older. I thought he was just saying that because he was born and raised there.... TN is getting higher on the list of places I'd like to live... no state income tax helps too!



I love crossing the Mississippi River between TN and AR. Finally I had a clear day to snap a picture. The other few times it's been raining or at night. It's the simple things in life!



























Today has been long for both of us. Having a week off and then getting adjusted to being back out on the road is tougher than it sounds.

Trapper says I'm a little cranky today... actually he's right. I think it's because for the past 2-3 days we've only been running short amounts... this is the longest day since we came back to work. We'll both survive, no doubt, but it does take a little bit of time to get readjusted.

Lancaster, TX in sight.... we are finished for the day!

0 comments