Posted on 1:15 AM

Wed, Dec 24.… Christmas Eve

By Lynette at 1:15 AM

The kids showed up and early too! I was so excited to see them! Trapper and his son are headed to see Trapper's mom for Christmas and my kids and I will be heading to see my parents tomorrow.

Trapper and I aren’t home enough to get all the “seeing” everyone done together, so we end up splitting up for a few days when we are home.

We did make a promise today though… we both agreed that “this is the only year it’s going to be like this.” My hope for next year’s Christmas Celebration is that everyone will be here, with us, enjoying the day… together!

And speaking of togetherness… my kids are downstairs, kicked back watching a movie and playing on the computer… it’s time for me to go play with them and open presents!

The son is camera shy but the daughter quickly strikes a pose!

I have to say here... these two little creatures are, by far, the best thing I've ever done in life!

I have been truly blessed with these two children.
They are not only my children but they are my best friends! (Of course, they like me as "friend" sometimes much more than "mom".)

We laugh together, cry together, play together and we've stuck by each other through all kinds of life's ups and downs and the best part is.... at the end of the day... we all still like each other, let alone love each other!

Merry Christmas guys!

0 comments