Posted on 11:38 PM

We're BAAAAACK!

By Lynette at 11:38 PM

I guess most everyone thinks we have fallen off the face of the earth... well... no.... we are doing fine! So what the heck has happened since April???? Funny you should ask!

We decided to take some home time in early April which turned into me staying home and Trapper going back out. Trapper, in turn, ended up taking a leave of absence due to his Mom's health (who, by the way, is now recouperating well). He was with her for some time while I was at home trying to figure out exactly what I wanted to do...

I decided to work on my old hobbies such as flea marketing and buying and selling junque! So, that was ok, but I'm glad I wasn't using that to make the car payment.

After Trapper's Mom could sustain, we made a quick trip to Atlanta, GA to pick up our new "home". House hunting... gotta love it! We wanted the 3 story Cascadia but ended up with the same 2 story just like we moved out of in April. Another KenWorth T600 (i think) or maybe it's a T660??? Who knows. It's a big red truck just like the last one, but with a fancier steering wheel and a little more leg room in the back! Extra leg room is great when you're tall!

So today Trapper's been back on the road for 6 weeks and he'll be coming home tomorrow. I can't wait. All my to do list is now done! A lot has happened in the 6 weeks he's been gone.... I've redecorated the whole entire house, my son turned 21, my daughter went back to college, his son came and stayed a few days and then went back to college, I learned how to fix the lawn mower and the list goes on. Independence is a good thing but I'm ready to hit the road.

For Trapper he's last 6 weeks has been from east coast to west coast to northeast, to TX, to west coast to TX again, to Indiana, to TX yet again, and now headed to SC!!! I can never get him on the phone if he's in Texas... what's up with that? Does anyone else have problems with their cell phone in TX.... LOL...

Looks like next week sometime I will be blogging about our whereabouts and the crazy things that happen when you are livingotr!

Thank you for the emails and phone calls regarding our whereabouts and safety! We are fine and getting ready to get back to it!

1 comments

Q-Ball on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 5:20:00 AM EDT  

I can honestly say I wondered where you guys were! I didn't have an email, otherwise I would have sent you something a long time ago! Welcome back and keep on truckin'