Posted on 11:52 PM

Fri... Oct 9... If you Wish really hard....

By Lynette at 11:52 PM

Friday morning started with us being beeped at 6:00 a.m. with a load assignment to pick up 36 miles away and deliver in Newark, NJ at 6:30 pm. Can you say traffic?

We made our pick up and were making our way to Newark when we were beeped again. The trucking gods must be on our side... our preplan is from Castlebury, NJ to Los Angeles, CA! Oh yeah.... this is what trucking is all about.

My excitement for today was getting to see NYC from the other side of the bay, but I don't care, I got to see it and now I can mark that off my bucket list. My bucket list is getting smaller and smaller!

For tonight we're sitting 2 miles from our pick up at 6:00 am and I'm ready to get this cross country trip underway.

It's been a tough week... who said being a professional passenger was easy?

0 comments