Posted on 10:38 PM

Thurs...Oct 8.... Our Patience is Wearing Thin

By Lynette at 10:38 PM

Ok, that's right.... both of us are only holding up for the other one at this point.

We left our hotel this morning, our parts are in at the Kenworth dealership, yippee... well not so quick.

We loaded up all our belongings (including the stuff out of the fridge) and headed back over to the Kenworth place. We arrived at 1:00 pm today.

My day has been spent playing on the computer and talking to other drivers. We have struck conversations regarding everything from hunting to truck driving. I've also been researching going back to school... online of course. My daughter would love that! My brain needs activity, we'll see how it all pans out.

The Kenworth place has been telling us all day that we'd be out of here today sometime. For the first 6 hours we set here, no one was working on the truck. This is ridiculous.

About 9:00 pm I decided to walk out into the shop and get up in my truck/home. I scavaged some plates, bread, and rice. The meat for dinner is already in the refrigerator. (I have over taken thier break room refrigerator trying to keep food frozen.) Dinner will be prepared tonight in the break room of Kenworth. Hope they don't mind.

For now, it's 10:40 pm and they close at midnight. Our truck is still in parts. Let's hope these guys get it in gear. We've driven 776 miles this week. You do the math! Send money please... Carlisle, PA!

0 comments