Posted on 2:10 AM

Happy "Almost" Thanksgiving

By Lynette at 2:10 AM

I am officially a college freshman. I started classes on Monday and I just now finished my second day of homework. Trapper is in TX (headed to OK) laughing at me and wondering how I am going to do this on the road?

I don't know exactly because I'm still trying to make sure I "attend" class, participate in classroom discussions, and do my assisgnment while sitting in the comfort of our home. I guess I will figure out how to handle this on the road. I will update as we go.

Happy "almost" Thanksgiving to everyone! Be safe!

1 comments

Jane on Thursday, November 26, 2009 at 1:12:00 AM EST  

That's cool... Dude.. do it with the very best... adjust your timing according to the said preferences, definitely the success is yours.. and yeah.. All the best!

used trailers