Posted on 6:54 PM

Sun... Nov 29... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

By Lynette at 6:54 PM

Yes, it's that time of the year again... Trapper's birthday! And it was two years ago tonight that we had our first "date." That time has flown by!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Trapper's in Michigan tonight with the cold and the rain. I'm at home doing homework. I survived my first week of class and now I am embarking on week two! Strange being back in class after 100 years of being out of school. We're both trying to figure out how we're going to manage this in the truck. I don't really know, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comments

Jane on Monday, November 30, 2009 at 1:43:00 AM EST  

Wish you a very happy birthday dera Trapper… enjoy and cherish the beautiful moments..

Lifted trucks for sale