Posted on 6:30 PM

Tues... Dec 1... We are Orphaned (Again)

By Lynette at 6:30 PM

We lost our fleet manager about a month ago, so here we are orphaned again. However; it's working beautifully... miles are up, confusion is down, and we're trucking right on. I hope it doesn't curse us when we get a new fleet manager.

In other events; Trapper picked up in Michigan this morning, well he delivered and picked-up, and now he is en route to Laredo, TX. Maybe it will be a good week for us too.

For me, I'm still home painting and doing this school work. I hope I made the right decision. For some reason, I thought being on-line studies would be easier; but I'm finding it is harder. Not only are you "teaching" yourself... you have to type everything. Classroom conversations are in a forum. Your responses and assignments are all typed. I spend a lot of time typing!

I don't know what all is going on "on the road." I'm not there and I miss it. I'm looking forward to taking my seat again!

0 comments