Posted on 10:39 PM

Tues... Nov 17... G.O.A.L.

Filed Under () By Lynette at 10:39 PM

I miss everything when I stay home... blowout's, flat tires, and tonight Trapper gets hit! (The truck got hit!)

Trapper said he was in the back lying down and just all of a sudden WHAM! And then, to beat that, the guy pulls forward really quick and there you have it, our home away from home is damaged. The next two hours he spent calling the company, getting names and numbers of the vehicle at fault, and taking pictures…

I wonder if this driver’s (driver) side mirror has G.O.A.L. on it? You know... it stands for... Get Out And Look!

Good thing I wasn’t there… I would have probably been sitting in the passenger working on the computer... and as soon as I saw we were going to be hit... I would have been ON that air horn. The other drivers would have thought the tornado sirens were blasting.

As the truck driving world turns....

0 comments