Posted on 9:27 PM

Thursday, July 31 ... What A Day!

By Lynette at 9:27 PM

Today started just like any other. Trapper calls early in the a.m., I roll out of bed and head to work.

On the way to work my Mom calls and says my Dad is having surgery again today! They just operated on Tuesday. Being that I'm a worry wart and not to mention, I love my Dad dearly, I go to work and leave after just a while. Get to the hospital, Dad's out of surgery, and hopefully everything will be fine now. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Trapper on the other hand is still in Pa. He went ahead and highlighted for home (SC) and is bringing a load to Pageland, SC. A Wal-Mart Dist Center. He couldn't pick up until late this evening, I think he said 9 p.m. and has to deliver on Saturday at 4:00 a.m. All the while we were trying to get together this weekend.

Here is the crazy part. He will be delivering about 30 miles from my house and I will be enroute 2 hours away to his house. This is getting messy. So hopefully, we will finally unite in SC on Saturday! I can't wait to see him.


View Larger Map

0 comments