I'm so excited! I talked to Trapper tonite, finally, and told him plans for tomorrow. We were trying to figure out the fastest way for him to get to Pageland, SC. Well, being that I'm from the area, I was offerring my suggestions. Anyway, he knows he'll be within a couple of miles where I work and I didn't let on... I told him I was going to stick with the original plan and go to his house Friday nite when I get off work. (evil grin!)Which is 2 hours in the opposite direction.

Little does he know, I changed my mind. I mean, he'll be 30 miles from where I live. My luck, because the company has 5 days to get him home, they will send him somewhere else and we'll have 2 hours together over the whole weekend. So, not to miss an opportunity... I'm going to drive to Pageland and surprise him! I'll spend my first night (of many) in the truck. Mark this off my bucket list!

I hope he's surprised. He's always surprising me in little ways, I think it's my turn!

0 comments